Odisha Livelihoods Mission has Announced Recruitment 2013 notification for filling up 928 huge no’s of vacancy of various posts.Eligible Candidates can apply through online on or before 15th May 2013 at www.tripti.org.
OLM Posts Details:Total No. of Vacancies 928
Name of the Post:
1. District Project Manager (DPM): 30 Posts
2. Block Project Manager: 276 Posts
3. Institutional Building Coordinator: 40 Posts
4. Livelihood Coordinator: 40 Posts
5. Financial Inclusion Coordinator: 40 Posts
6. Skill Development Coordinator: 118 Posts
7. Project Assistant: 40 Posts
8. PE (Accounts): 30 Posts
9. Accountant: 314 Posts
- Age of the candidate should be between 21 to 40 years as on 31.03.2013.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduate/ B.Com/ M.Com/ MFC/ PG in relevant field with desired experience as per the post. For post wise details refer to the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on preliminary test.
- District Project Manager (DPM): Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 70,000/-
- Block Project Manager: Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 35,000/-
- Institutional Building Coordinator: Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 20,000/-
- Livelihood Coordinator: Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 20,000/-
- Financial Inclusion Coordinator: Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 20,000/-
- Skill Development Coordinator: Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 20,000/-
- Project Assistant: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 12,000/-
How to apply: Candidates can apply online through of their official website portal on or before 15th May 2013 at http://www.tripti.org . After applying online, candidates need to download the application form and carry a copy of the same along with attested photocopies of certificates/mark sheets to the next round of selection process if they are shortlisted in the preliminary written test. www.tripti.org.
Download Online Application
Incoming search terms:
- www tripti org
- www tripti org result
- www tripti org shortlisted candidates
- tripti org
- tripti org result
- Tripti org short list
- www tripti org nic in
- tripti shortlisted candidates
- www tripti org olm shortlisted candidates name